RULES OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT
- Aimed at all the children of Formentera del Segura who are studying Primary Education
- The works can be delivered in: the offices of the City Council, Los Palacios Sociocultural Center and in the Municipal Library.
- The maximum extension of the works will be:
- 1st and 2nd year Primary students: 1 A4 sheet on one side
- 3rd and 4th grade students: 2 A4 sheets on one side
- 5th and 6th Primary students 3 A4 sheets on one side
- The works must be original. Theme: Your town. They will be written in Spanish. The works may contain drawings.
The works will be signed with a pseudonym and accompanied by an envelope with the pseudonym written on the outside; inside they must include the duly completed registration form. The jury will be made up of
AMPA and staff of the Formentera del Segura City Council
- The jury will assess aspects of the work such as: originality, grammatical correctness, message values, illustrations, presentation…
- Six prizes will be established per level
The winning works will be published on the website www.formenteradelsegura.es
The awards ceremony will be held in the Auditorium of the San Roque Socio-Cultural Center.
IN THE ACT EACH STUDENT WILL READ THEIR AWARDED WORK
Note: children who do not study at the C.P. Juan Carlos I, you can collect your registration form at the offices of the City Council, Municipal Library, Los Palacios Socio-Cultural Center or by downloading it on the website www.formenteradelsegura.es