It will be requested when it is necessary, for one reason or another, to cut off a street.
The application model (General Instance model) must be submitted, duly completed and at least two days in advance, at the Municipal Registry.
Said request must contain, at least, the following information:
- Personal data of the interested party
- phone number
- street to be closed
- cause of the road closure and date and time of the same.
The Minor Work License will be processed in those cases where the work to be carried out, due to its small size, does not require the drafting of a technical project (for example, conditioning works, maintenance, specific works, etc.; that does not affect structural elements of the building).
The final determination of the need for a Minor or Major Work License is the responsibility of the Municipal Technical Services.
The duly completed application model must be submitted to the municipal offices together with a description and budget of the work and a document that identifies the applicant.
Once the documentation is presented, it is the Municipal Technician who will be in charge of making the Report, which will be resolved by Mr. Mayor; to finally proceed to notify the interested party.
The Major Works License will be processed in those cases where the work to be carried out, due to its size or difficulty, requires the drafting of a technical project (for example, new plant works, reconstructions, rehabilitations, extensions, restructuring, demolitions , etc.)
The final determination of the need for a Major or Minor Construction License is the responsibility of the Municipal Technical Services.
There is no application form. Simply, the following documentation must be presented at the municipal offices:
- Basic Project and Execution, accompanied by an instance where the Promoter or Merchant appears (with their corresponding representative, address, address where the work is located, title of work, Superior Architect, Technical Architect, Facilities Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer and Visa from college)
- Health and Safety Study with its corresponding Safety Coordinator.
- Telecommunications Project.
- Facilities Project.
- Garage Opening Project (where applicable)
- If there is a need to install a Crane, Tower, Forklift, etc.; Installation Project of the same.
- Building and Housing Statistics Form.
- Endorsement or guarantee in cash.
- Proof of Fee Payment.